ITL Group Completes SMT Manufacturing Upgrade
Experienced medical device design, development, and manufacturing partner, ITL Group, announces a recent investment in its on-site PCB manufacturing facility.
ITL has recently invested in the TSM A70 Series, a SMT reflow oven, alongside a 5-day training course for four SMT Operators. These recent advancements are part of ITLs commitment to continuous improvement.
The TSM A70 Series is the newest addition to ITLs electronics department, which is also home to the new, fully programmable StripCrimp 200 – suitable for high precision stripping and subsequent crimping of side- or rear-feed terminals for wires between 0.05 – 4.00 mm² (30 - 12 AWG).
- TSM ovens feature ultra-low power consumption
- Temperature Monitoring Function – Measured, actual temperature is indicated by on-screen display with any differences clearly illustrated by changing on-screen colours and alarm.
- Automatic Conveyor Adjustment, Chain Oiler and Start-Stop
- Entire Reflow System is controlled through the on-board PC – This includes the heater temperature, blower fan, and convection velocity.
- Set the optimum profile and system checks if the set profile is maintained within the error range by measuring the temperature in the oven in real time (alarm sounds if there is an error).
- Temperature profile memory for each product; no time loss when changing production model, making a separate profile check unnecessary.
Get in touch
If you’re looking for advice, would like to enquire about PCB manufacturing or simply to talk through your project with one of our experts, then we’d love to hear from you - contact us here.