Main purpose of position:
To fully support the manufacturing facility in assembling, testing and commissioning instruments.
Position in structure/supervisory responsibilities:
Reports directly to Team Leader and/or Production Supervisor
- Testing and building of electronic instruments
- Assembly of products as required
- Be able to recognise components
- Good soldering skills
- Maintain good ESD practise
- To train and pass on knowledge to other staff members when required
- Logging onto the ITL ERP system when manufacturing product in production
- Be able to manage time efficiently and work to tight time scales
- Working to company standards as written in the QA manual and SOPs
- Working to company Health and Safety requirements
- Working to ITL workmanship standards
In addition to the above functions and responsibilities employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working in a factory environment is an advantage
- Team player
- Good communication skills is a must
- Instrumentation / Mechanical build is an advantage
- IPC trained is an advantage
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV with an accompanying cover letter to Human Resources Officer, Vicki Williams.