Main purpose of position:
Working with all ITL departments and customers to transfer products into manufacturing. Creating works instructions and providing fixtures to aid the production of sub-assemblies and final instruments.
To fully support the manufacturing facility when implementing new processes and products.
Position in structure/supervisory responsibilities:
Report to Production Engineering Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Data Entry on ERP System
- Implement engineering change notes
- Set up manufacturing work cells
- Build pilot production units
- Provide antistatic precautions
- Train production staff along with training log set up and maintenance
- Controlling Software, Firmware and Gerber Files
- Define / create manufacturing jigs and fixtures
- Create all manufacturing documentation
- Create manufacturing work flow charts
- Investigation of new tools and processes
- Problem solving – general and project related
- Liaison with Supervisors, Team Leaders and all departments
- Assist and generate New Product Quotations
- Assist QA with the generation of DMR (Device Master Record)
In addition to the above functions and responsibilities employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
Necessary qualifications and training:
- Maths English and Science grades A*-C GCSE or equivalent
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Experience of volume manufacturing
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to our Human Resources Officer, Vicki Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org